Blogroll

How to Be Happy in 3 Simple Steps



Happiness is really just a thought away ... Have you ever heard the saying "happiness is a choice?" I'm sure you have, I've had many times, but until I had the right tools and the right mindset could not believe or even consider that I could choose to be happy.

Like many, I thought the material things, people and places that make me happy. Very often, people will say things like, "If only I could find a woman and marry ... would make me happy "or" when I have a son, then I will be happy.  "Another is" when I buy a house ... then I would certainly be happy |.

What many people do not understand is that these things will certainly provide immediate satisfaction that leads to a state of happiness or a happy moment but not bring inner peace and lasting satisfaction, which ultimately leads to complete and total happiness within!

We all have things in our lives that can make us down and overwhelm the work that leaves us feeling tired, drained and exhausted immediately. Some days, even for me, it is a challenge to have happy thoughts and the truth is that it is easier to just give in and be miserable. The difference for me is that I have to stay down for long and miserable. Once you recognize the thoughts that are making you feel overwhelmed that they can easily pass positive thoughts, uplifting make you feel happy.

So here are 3 things you can do right now to find happiness.

1. Being grateful: 

Gratitude is one of the easiest and fastest ways to change your mind. You may feel they have nothing to be thankful for the time in your life, especially when you are overwhelmed with bills, family and work, but we all have things that we can start and be thankful we have eyes to read this article. Before you start or end your day make a list of five things you are grateful. I love doing this with my kids in the evening while preparing for bed.

2. Make a conscious choice to be happy: 

You can tell yourself ... "Well, how do you do when there is so much that is bad in my life right now?".  I respond to this by saying, I decided in the morning that today will be a great day! Say strong and I will! Once you have the mindset for the day nothing will change or make you fall, then nothing can or wants. Here is an example of how I did the same today. I was getting the kids to school and run as usual, and multitasking like most moms do, when the garbage bag left upside down in the kitchen floor leaving apple peel and spaghetti everywhere! The old man told me unhappy myself, "Super ... that's all I need right now, when I'm in a hurry! Here's how my day will start and that set the tone for the rest of my life to go wrong. Instead, the new happy that I said "that's fine, it's just a blip in my day and I will not let me down or bother me. Today is a great day! Recognize negative thought patterns will soon become a habit and easier with time.

3. FORGIVENESS:

 Holding on to anger and resentment keeps you stuck in the past. Forgiveness takes you back to the moment to enjoy the moment. When we fail to forgive and let go and we become victims of being a victim does not allow you to be happy. Write a letter to the people you need to forgive. They do not have to do more and they never read anyone.. In fact, you can register immediately if you like! Write down all the things they have done to hurt or hinder and then write "I forgive you!" You will not believe how it will free your mind to more positive and happy thoughts. Instead of living in the past and all the things that are wrong, you can focus on you!

These are just three easy steps you can do today to start to feel and be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment