Blogroll

Goal Setting – The Secret To Accomplishing Any Goal



To achieve any goal, it is essential that you agree to its realization. This may sound simple, but it is rarely easy. After all, the real commitment means a commitment to do everything necessary to achieve this goal. So how do you engage? Well, not a secret. Indeed used before. I do not know ...

Imagine, for example, may convince himself that he is "committed" to get a new job ... or start a business ... or make more money ... or format ... But really committed to doing all the little - and big work - needed to achieve this goal? Are you ready to make the sacrifices that go along with a real commitment? Because you spend and discipline yourself to do whatever it takes to accomplish something that is what commitment is actually a target.

Now, when it comes to commit to a goal, you can hear people talk about visualization, affirmations, positive techniques and other self-talk designed to "reprogram" your mind to ensure that it to fulfill its commitment. Sure, you've probably also heard many people claim that these techniques do not work!

As you can imagine, no matter what works. What counts is what works for you. And here is the secret to achieving any goal -. "What works for you" is ... what worked for you in the past you see, chances are you've already committed to the goals in the past. And of course, you have accomplished these goals. Why not do what he did in order to commit now?

For example, when I decided to become

a competitive runner a few years ago, I read a lot of books and magazines on the run, I joined a running club, I kept a training log, I joined an online forum running, I participated in races, and I thought a lot of winning! That's how I got involved in the race. In fact, it is not part of a "ritual engagement" that hooked me on the run - not only ready, but eager - to get up and train at 6 o'clock every morning - rain, hail or shine! Later, after having children and who want to get fit again, I went through the same ritual again to return to competitive running.

Also, when I started my internet marketing business, I immersed myself in online forums devoted to the subject, I bought books, ebooks and courses on Internet marketing, I attended a Internet marketing seminar, I prepared a business plan, and assigned fixed time of the day to work on building my business. In a relatively short time, I had my fledgling business operations - a company that provides economic, professional and personal importance.

Now you can have a different engagement ritual. In fact, you can have different rituals of engagement for different types of targets. But the fact is - you have at least a commitment to ritual. So ... the question for you now is simply that tried and true ritual of commitment can now use to achieve your goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment